Premium Collectable “Great White Shark” Karambit Knife
A heavy-duty “Red Duck” branded collectable “Great White Shark” Karambit knives especially designed for the rigors of work, defense, and the great outdoors. The knife was designed to represent the razor sharp multi-layered teeth of the Great White Shark. They come with a single loop “all leather” sheath that provides outstanding protection and convenient storage. The knife can be easily attached to your belt. The handles come in natural camel bone. Blades come in 440c Stainless Steel or Damascus made with 1095 and 15n20 steel and are double bladed. The knives are hand-forged and hand-crafted in Pakistan according to our unique Red Duck Knives brand specifications.
- Overall Length: 14″
- Blade Length: 5 1/2″ and 4″
- Blade Style: Double Bladed
- Blade Material: 440c Stainless Steel blades or Damascus blades made with 1095 and 15n20 steel that are hand-forged and handmade.
- Handle Length: 4 1/2″
- Handle Material: Natural camel bone.
- Sheath Material: All leather sheath with one belt loop and assorted decorative designs.
- Origin: Pakistan